- 1. Update Your Contact Manager!
- Make your contacts list and check it twice, because to have everyone you know in your contact manager will be especially nice. It's also a great idea to import groups of contacts you have from other applications. Importing can be tricky at times, so we've included a tutorial to help you out:
- 2. Create the Perfect Holiday Card!
- 3. Edit Your Cards Earlier Than Normal!
- The month of December is our busiest time of the year. So that we can make sure your cards are sent out on time, our production team will be printing cards at a much faster pace. This means that you DO NOT have until midnight to edit your cards like normal. Instead, we encourage you to edit your cards as soon as possible because your card can be sent to print as soon as you hit send.
- 4. Purchase Points & Add to Your Expense Account!
- Without points and expense for postage, your cards won't make it to the printers and into the mailboxes of your family and friends. Make sure you have enough for the holiday season beforehand so you can beat the holiday rush. We suggest adding at least 100 points and in postage to ensure this holiday season runs smoothly.
- For help with purchasing points and adding to your expense, please see the following:
- 5. Send Your Holiday Cards Campaign-Style!
- If you haven't created a card campaign before, now is the perfect time to find out how it's done! Now that you've followed the steps above, you have the perfect card, plenty of points, and all your holiday contacts' information is loaded into your SendOutCards account. With a few clicks of the mouse your cards will be sent. This means no more stamp-licking, long lines, or lost hours spent assembling the cards. We do it all for you!
- For help creating a holiday card campaign, use the links we've listed below:
Due to the high volume of traffic on the SendOutCards website during the holiday season, you may experience slight delays in the speed of the website.
Happy Card Sending,
Your Referral Specialists
Send A Free Card and Biz Opp www.unitedwesendcards.net