Thursday, September 16, 2010

My son Jordan @ 4 months old

I love keeping in touch with my family and friends. I uploaded the photos of my new addition, Jordan to my SOC system and poof...he became a model in his own right. There is nothing like his grandparents, aunts, uncles and other family members treasure these moments in cards. Online images that I post on FaceBook are nice, but a card is saved and looked at every day. I created this format in the basic version of our Picture Plus software. It still came out great!

This was for the front of the card
This was for the inside of the tri fold card
     
Written by Debbie Shulman
Send A Free Card and Biz Opp http://www.unitedwesendcards.net/
****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment